1. In Japan, Ronald McDonald is called Donald McDonald due to a lack of a clear “r” sound in Japanese.
2. “Fart Battles” were a popular art scrolls created in Japan during the Edo period.
3. 51% Of People Think Stormy Weather Affects Cloud Computing.
4. A “butt” was a Medieval unit of measure for wine.
5. 7% of religious Americans pray to God about finding a good parking spot.
6. If you have a pizza with radius Z and thickness A, its volume is = Pi*Z*Z*A
7. In Spanish, the word “esposas” means both “wives” and “handcuffs.”
8. Every human being starts out as an asshole: it’s the first part of the body to form in the womb.
9. 2.6 Million Kenyans practice the “sport” of naked night-running.
10. In 2011. a woman bought a “non-visible” piece of art for $10,000.
11. On her 120th birthday, the oldest person ever recorded said: “I only have one wrinkle and I’m sitting on it.”
12. Ronaldinho’s deal with Coca-Cola ended after he was caught sipping a Pepsi in a news conference.
13. If you search for “askew” in Google, the content will tilt slightly to the right.
14. Mexican General Santa Anna had an elaborate state funeral for his amputated leg.
15. Farts have been clocked at a speed of 10 feet per second (7 mph).
16. 55% of Americans think they are smarter than the average American.
17. The more features your phone has, the longer you spend in the toilet.
18. Paris Syndrome is a psychological disorder, mainly suffered by Japanese people, caused after realizing Paris isn’t what they expected.
19. In Dorset, Minnesota, a 3-year-old boy was elected as mayor.
20. 1 In 4 Americans thinks the Sun goes around the Earth.
21. 1 in 10 Americans thinks HTML –the language of web pages– is a sexually transmitted disease.
22. When Montenegro became independent from Yugoslavia, its Internet domain name went from .yu to .me.
23. The average speed of Heinz Ketchup squirt is .028 MPH.
24. In the U.S., there’s an official Rock Paper Scissors League.
25. Shakira was rejected from the school choir because the teacher thought she sounded like a goat.
26. Leonardo DiCaprio’s name is Leonardo because his mother was standing in front of a Leonardo Da Vinci’s portrait when he first kicked.
27. A group of owls is calles a parliament.
28. The word pencil comes from a Latin word meaning “small penis.”
29. The American secret service tried to spike Hitler’s food with female hormones to feminize him.
30. In ancient Greek, the word “idiot” meant anyone who wasn’t a politician.
31. Charlie Chaplin once lost in a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest.
32. The founder of Match.com lost his girlfriend to a man she met on Match.com
33. The word “school” comes from the ancient Greek for “free time.”
34. Most people can’t distinguish expensive wines from inexpensive ones, a study proved.
35. A group of crows is called a “murder”.
36. There’s a species of fish called “Slippery Dick”.
37. The area where military personnel socializes and eat is called a “mess”.
38. The second-largest lake in Bolivia is called Lake Poopo. It’s not a freshwater lake.
39. The most overdue library book was returned 288 years late.
40. There’s a hill in New Zealand called Taumata-whakatangihanga-koauau-o-tamatea-turi-pukakapiki-maunga-horo-nuku-pokai-whenua-kitanatahu.
41. The only member of the band “ZZ Top” without a beard is Frank Beard.
42. There is a French company that you can hire to kidnap you. They charge US$1600.
43. Only 1 in 6 Americans can find Ukraine on a map.
44. The word “mortgage” comes from a French word that means “death contract”.
45. Cows moo in accents specific to their region, just like humans.
46. In Oklahoma, it’s illegal to take a bite out of another person’s hamburger.
47. Saddam Hussein used Whitney Houston’s song “I will always love you” for his 2002 campaign.
48. Surgeons who grew up playing video games make 37% fewer mistakes.
49. Potatoes have more chromosomes than humans.
50. Mariah Carey’s legs are insured for US$1 billion.